In this digital age the church takes many pictures of worship services, special events, kids activities, youth groups, etc. We use these pictures to record, promote, and celebrate our church ministry through many different venues including, but not limited to, our church website, slide shows, publications, etc. Including photos of attendees to First Assembly on our website and in publication is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
- In addition to any event or gathering taking place on church property, church-related
activities also include gatherings at other locations such as parks,
sporting events, mission sites, etc.
- If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than First Assembly, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer and will not knowingly use a copyrighted photo.
- Any individual who objects to potentially being photographed as part of a church activity should notify a member of the staff, an usher or event coordinator, or the photographer immediately upon arrival.
- Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos we post online or other use and we will gladly remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the web site or other publications, please call 573-364-1266 or notify the site administrator with the details.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs throughout this website are the property of and are copyrighted by First Assembly of God - Rolla and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from First Assembly of God.
Please call the church at 573-364-1266 or email us if you have any questions or concerns about our Photo Use Policy.
We understand that some people may choose not to have their photos used and we want to respect their wishes. Therefore, we have provided this “Opt Out Form” for those individuals or families who may prefer NOT to have photographs of themselves used by the church. YOU NEED ONLY COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH USED BY THE CHURCH.